Always wanted to learn a new language? But can’t figure it out, where to start? We heard you!
These 11-handpicked sites below will help you, learn your dream language. They are totally free and come with no time restriction. So that you can learn at your own pace.
What are you learning? Be Bettr, Stay Bettr! 🙂
- Chris Lonsdale TEDx* — Learning any language in 6 months.
- duolingo.com* — Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Irish, Danish and Swedish.
- memrise.com — Languages and vocabulary. Learning, made joyful!
- learnalanguage.com — Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, German, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, Swedish and 8 others.
- chinese-tools.com — Chinese learning material, tools and resources, forum and language exchange club.
- bbc.co.uk/languages — Arabic, Albanian, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian and 31 others.
- studyspanish.com — Pronunciation, Grammer, Vocabulary and Verb Drills.
- livemocha.com — Arabic, Dutch, Farsi, Hindi, Greek, Korean, Marathi, Polish and 28 more.
- babbel.com — Spanish, German, Italian, English, French, Turkish and 8 others.
- /r/languagelearning* — is for anybody interested in learning other languages. Whether you are just starting, a polyglot or a language nerd, this is the place for you!
- wordreference.com — Great dictionary for every language.
- engvid.com — Free english video lessons. For the one who still want to improve! (Thanks Aqui)
* Highly Recommended.