I taught these to a 11-year old friend. He has a long marathon to run. I hope these simple habits will shape him and give him a better life.
Be Bettr, Stay Bettr! 🙂
“We first make our habits, then our habits make us.” ― John Dryden
- Wear Your Smile. Everyday. Like you wear shirt and shoes. It will brighten your day. Without it you will look grumpy.
- Keep Learning. Everyday a new thing, new skill. Just don’t stop. Anyone who stops learning is old.
- Drink Properly. Most essential fluid of your body is water. Get to know how much you should drink.
- Think. Before you speak, answer or do anything.
- Respect. Feelings, work, opinions of others. Take your time to show interest in their lives.
- Exercise. Regardless of age. Whether its dumbbells or evening walk.
- Learn to Accept. Your failures, changes. Loss and Gain too. Smile, breathe and go slowly.
- Learn to Save. Money, fuel, paper etc. Stop paying for stupid things. Start utilizing things around you.