Evening Everyone! don’t be surprised by the title, you will come to be familiar with it in few new posts. This is my new takeaway with Awards.
I often find blogs celebrating the love of their readers and I am the only who is missing the party. This doesn’t seem cool to me 😦 , Hence Readers’ Choice Awards formed. I had constructed a beautiful award page to stack them up and make it memorable. Gladly, everyone loved it!
Back in 2014, during the initial stage of Being Bettr I had received few awards and haven’t claimed it. The 1st award I received is from Kathleen (FlippyZipFlop) on 3rd September 2014 is Liebster Award. Woohoo, party time! She is a beautiful person, a lovable mom and her son is her heartbeat. Do remember to subscribe to her blog.
She is honourably mentioned in award page, go check it.
Rules of the Award:
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Questions from FlippyZipFlop:
1. Why me? What do I provide that has you coming back for more?
Your simple things, your daily takeaways on life. I actually learn from her a lot.
2. Why did you begin blogging?
To motivate, Inspire and help everyone I can.
3. This Peace Movement… are you ready to make people more aware? Peace is the ONLY answer.
I would like to add a beautiful quote: “Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.” — Ronald Reagan
4. If I handed you $1,000,000 what would you do with it?
I would love to buy a good gaming PC for me!
5. What is your best advice for gaining more followers?
Be loyal, don’t write because you have to, write because you love to. Make friends, like you do in real world. I don’t make followers, I make friends! 🙂 Last but not least, Inspire, Help and spread love, wisdom with your words.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I definitely love my motherland, India. Have no plans to go anywhere else. But exploring is not a bad thing. I would really love to explore more and more. Starting with Florence will be my choice.
7. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve or are you more reserved, making others earn your trust?
Trust is the thing that comes with time, I can’t fake it, no one else can fake itself all day. At the end of the day, you will be with your heart. At that time no sleeve will matter.
8. Favorite vacation spot?
9. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Precisely Dog Person 😉
10. I love to write, but right now, I’m in a funk. What would you say to get me back into writing?
Go watch a movie, do one of your favourite thing. Shazam! you will have stories and experiences to share. Else you can read Being Bettr! 😉
11. Favorite color?
Do I need to mention that? Of Course Blue, can’t you see my blog? Hahaha!
Phew! hopefully I managed to answer Kate as genuine as possible. 🙂
Being Bettr’s Nomination:
- Poetic Parfait
- Brother John
- La Audacia de Aquiles
- Inese MJ
- Believe In A Dream
- Dilip Naidu
- Takeshi’s Flight
- Ann St. Vincent
- Colline’s Blog
- Sarah Potter Writes
I would like to ask what I am being asked by Kathleen.
Be Bettr, Stay Bettr! 🙂