Tiredness and Stress, we all have it, at some point in our life or may be everyday. Its time to take it seriously and kill it forever.
Be Bettr, Stay Bettr! 🙂
- The Water Intake. Increase your water consumption. It is one of the most essential need of your body. Lack of it results in drowsiness. Don’t neglect it. Get the water chart for yourself >>
- Power Up Meals. Rather than having meals 3-4 a day, you should take small amount of it every 2-3 hours. Make sure its nutritious rather than junk. Its like a jolt of energy. Carry it in small zip lock bags wherever you go.
- Exercises Everyday. Whether on home or gym, do it regularly. It dramatically improves your stamina and hence you feel less tired.
- Sleep Properly. I bet this is one of the prime cause of your tiredness. No one else can do it for you. Prioritize everyday tasks on your list and do it accordingly. Don’t forget every rich businessmen and meagre earner have 24 hours a day. You can’t do everything in a day.
- Relax and Have Breaks. Weekends are meant to be treated like the way it is. Any weekend leisure hobby that doesn’t de-stresses you, should not be on your weekend plan.
- Get Out & Play. Who said you are an adult? We are all just a grown-up kid. Spent time with the nature around you. Greeny fields will heal you.
PS: Sarah had shared some brilliant tips in comments, don’t forget to check it.