Either you are getting started or a pro photographer, improving your photography skill is always a good idea.
Below is a list of 20+1 cheatsheets, which definitely will sharpen-up your photography skill and help you click perfectly, each and every time.
Be Bettr, Stay Bettr! 🙂
- The 10 Rules of Photography. From Rules of Third to Experimentation make sure you know them all.
- Manual Photography Tips. Everything you need to know about Exposure, Shutter and ISO.
- Focus. 3 ways to affect depth of field.
- More Focus. Wide-Angle to telephoto.
- Photography Blueprint. White Balance, Camera Modes, Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO. More Tips!
- Exposure. The 3 Elements of Exposure.
- Temperature. Explained color temperature scale.
- F-stops. Making sense of F-stops.
- Modes. Making sense of Shooting Modes.
- Shutter. Find the right shutter speed for every situation.
- Histogram. Explained how to read Histogram.
- Shooting Faces. Portrait lighting cheat sheet.
- Lighting. Lighting modifiers cheat sheet.
- Girl Photography. The setup and shooting techniques.
- Girl Posing Guide. Full-length portraits, seated portraits, shoot high and low & facial expressions.
- The Wedding Cheatsheet. Everything all you need.
- Kids Photography. The most adorable ones, which you can’t miss.
- Scenery Photography. From landscapes to moving water.
- Action & Adventure. Everything & all about moving objects photography.
- Macro. Last but not the least.
- Know Your Rights As A Photographer. BONUS!!