Leadership is not only about giving order. A leader not only guides you to best possible path but always be the first one to walk on it.
A leader is a hope, vision, goal and many other you may define. Everyone is a leader, in his\her life.
Are You A Leader?
Some of you are a teacher, mom, dad, sister, brother or a soccer coach. You have responsibilities, people depend on you, nation depends on you. Great leaders like Mahatama Gandhi, Abraham Lincoln, Jawaharlal Nehru are just simple like us.
Leadership is everywhere. A leader is not an option but a choice. Having the correct leadership habits will lead you to great heights and improve your life for sure.
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” — John C. Maxwell
A leader to a leader. Be Bettr, Stay Bettr! 🙂
- Make effective decisions. Regardless of emotion and for the good of people. Respect your time.
- Make things simple. Go to the root and simplify what you can, everyone is not you.
- Take immediate actions. Don’t let your action depend on moment. There is no perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.
- Get productive not busy. Work smart not hard. Read productivity tips >>
- Leave comfort zone. Get off your butt. Start working rather than planing. If you cannot do it now, you cannot do it tomorrow.
- Be Positive. Have a belief. Don’t let a single thing make you down. Be strong.
- Grow continuously. Stay updated, learn skills, exercise, do whatever and improve yourself. So that you don’t hate yourself. Take challenges!
- Set Goals & Track It. So where you want to see yourself? or your team? or your son? Setting-up goals and tracking it makes it easy it accomplish it. Do it now!
- If not now, then never! Remember it. Don’t waste your time.