The best things in the world are free. So there are many free software that deserves a home on your computer. Below is the list of 12 free software that worth downloading.
- Malware-Bytes – Protects you from online threats that antivirus can’t detect.
- F.lux – Helps your eyes by changing screen’s temperature throughout the day.
- Bing Desktop – Shuffles wallpapers from Bing for your desktop.
- Recuva – Recovers almost any deleted files from your hard disk.
- TOR – Surf the Internet anonymously.
- Windows On Top – Keeps a specific Window on top of all others.
- BlueScreenView – Displays the information about all crashes of blue screen of death.
- Ditto – A better Windows clipboard manager.
- HandBrake – converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
- Jing – A little incredible screenshot app, a screencast app and a sharing app.
- Dark Room – A full screen, distraction free, writing environment.
- TeraCopy – Copy and move files at the maximum possible speed.