We often spent money on stupid little things, that quite aren’t necessary. There are alternatives available, for free.
Look closely, there will be things that you really don’t need anymore. Stop paying for it!
Be Bettr, Stay Bettr! 🙂
- Newspapers, Books & Magazines — Save Trees. news.google.com will help you get the news. Get Kindle, its cheap, small & light. Get a local library membership. Swap your books with others at bookcrossing.com. A magazine subscription would be best if you are an avid reader.
- Softwares & Apps — Sometimes a free version just works enough for your need. Know your requirements, read reviews before purchase.
- Water Bottles — Why Is Bottled Water So Expensive ? (Video) Watch the video, you’ll have your answer. Its really easy to carry a self-filled water bottle with you, do it! Some gas stations and shops will allow you to fill water, if you ask politely.
- Dues & Late Fines — Set Up automatic payment if you are busy enough. You can save few bucks by doing so. Other option to optin for advance payment, like paying 12 months at once. Avoid unnecessary fines!
- T.V. Shows, Music & Movies — Official channels on YouTube offers full length shows after a particular time it has been aired. Keep an eye on that. Watch many free movies on YouTube. Stop paying for T.V. Cable. Look for community where Movie enthusiast swap DVDs and Music CDs. Netflix and Hulu offers a great way to watch movies, rather than paying for single ones. Saavn.com or Spotify.com offers free music streaming. List of free earth documentaries >>
- Greetings & Gifts — Gifts are special because they are related to emotion. instructables.com is a DIY website, which help you create almost anything and stick to your budget. Gifts are priceless and you should never pay for it.
- Notebook & Pens — Many companies, business and organisation offer free stuffs, like notepad, pens, pencils and many other stationeries for their promotion. keep an eye on it.
- Free Services and Offers — Based on season and events, companies run promotional offers; like free shipping, free handling, repairs and many others. Keep an eye on that too! Hotels and restaurants offer meals for children for free. Don’t forget to miss that. Ask it! Stay away from value added services.