These documentaries will give you new insights about the beautiful planet we live in called “Earth”. Beautiful, breathtaking scenes from around the world.
From world’s tallest Mount Everest to deepest spot Mariana’s Trench. Explore the life before we humans are even made, with many more amazing things.
Note: If you come to find links are dead or not working, do let us know in comments. We’ll try to fix it as soon as possible.
Be Bettr, Stay Bettr! 🙂
- Earth — We are living in exceptional times. We have 10 years to change the way we live.The stakes are high for us and our children.
- The History of Earth — Take a photographic journey through time from the violent birth of our planet four and a half billion years ago, through ice-ages, massive volcanic eruptions and the dinosaurs’ reign to the first humans.
- How Many People Can Live on Planet Earth? — Naturalist Sir David Attenborough investigates whether the world is heading for a population crisis.
- The Magical Forest — Secrets of Our Living Planet showcases the incredible ecosystems that make life on Earth possible.
- Mt. Everest: How It Was Made — A look at the geologic history of Mount Everest, the tallest peak in the world, and how the Himalayas mountain range was really once an ancient seabed.
- Earth From Space — The groundbreaking two-hour special that reveals a spectacular new space-based vision of our planet.
- Grand Canyon: How It Was Made — A look at how the Grand Canyon in Arizona was believed to have been formed by the slow draining of an ancient lake which formed the Colorado River and carved the canyon out over millions of years.
- Mariana’s Trench: The Deepest Spot On Earth — Beneath the surface of the Pacific Ocean to the southeast of Japan, there is a very deep, crescent-shaped trench called the “Mariana Trench.”
- A World Without Water — How would the life be without it? Can you imagine?
- Earth in the Future — Humanity is at a crossroads, Nearly half of the Amazon rainforest has been deforested, Hi-tech, intelligent buildings are revolutionizing the urban landscape, Smaller, safer, hi-tech automobiles, Major advances in air travel comfort.
- Inside Planet Earth — It’s the ultimate voyage our world has to offer: a journey from the temperate surface of our world to the fiery core of the Earth.
- How the Earth Would Be Without a Moon — Without the moon, humans wouldn’t exist. Life, if it had started at all, would be in the earliest stages of evolution.
- Earth-like Planets — Astronomers 2014 search for Earth-like planets that may, someday, help us answer centuries-old questions.
- Saving Planet Earth — the Science behind Saving the Earth’s Environment.
- Do Giants Still Live on Earth? — Patagonia is, perhaps more than any other place on Earth, home to stories about giants. Since the 16th century, explorers have told of seeing giants coast. Could such stories be true?
- What if the Earth Stops Spinning — Will we die? or something else will happen?
- Last Days on Earth — The show counts down the seven most likely ways in which the world could end. Including input from a number of scientists in Michio Kaku, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Stephen Hawking and Kevin Warwick.
Photo By Unknown.