I have sorted out some of my favorite and the best quotes, that you should live by that’ll bring unlimited moments of happiness throughout your life.
Be Bettr, Stay Bettr!
- Dalai Lama — Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
- Mahatma Gandhi — Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Andre Maurois — The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.
- Dr. Seuss — Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- Denis Waitley — Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
- Omar Khayyam — Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
- Abraham Lincoln — Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- Martha Washington — I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.
- John Barrymore — Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.
- William E. Gladstone — Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.
- George Sand — There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
- Charles Spurgeon — It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson — For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
- John Lennon — Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Photo By Petras Gagilas.