Sometimes in our life’s journey, we fail to customize a healthy and a better life. Reasons can be many things. Let’s not discuss them (we all have it).
I always believe that mother nature has all the answers to every question, If we visualize properly. As we step-up in life, we continue to forget the core tasks of self-improvement, which are added in us by nature. Its time to bring back those gifted tasks to live a better life.
- Wake Early. Being a night-owl is not a bad thing. But early risers are tend to do more and get more out of life. Get into the habit of nature’s default mode.
- Drink Water. Stay as much as hydrated you can. Your skin will feel good. Don’t forget 65% of Human body is water.
- Exercise. Stay healthy. Stay fit. Walk, run, lift.
- Read a Lot. This keeps your brain neuron healthy. Learn new things.
- Meditate. Wait a moment. Focus. Concentrate on your breathing.
- Be Sociable. Make new friends. Its not bad to share experiences of your lives among each other.
- Focus. Stop being a multitasker. If you are learning something new, like a skill; pay full attention and focus.
- Sleep. During sleep, our brain arranges everything we did throughout the day; to create a meaningful pattern. Be sure to get at least 8 hours.
- Be Optimistic. Be hopeful and confident about the future. Cheer up. Everything will be fine.
Do let me know your feelings. How do you stay motivated in life? This is the first post of BeingBettr, do let me know your views. Get me connected. I’m new here.